Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Default **don't update your mapquest 4 mobile app**

Is it me or does the recent update for the Mapquest 4 Mobile app add iads to the app? Recently I updated the maquest 4 mobile app and wish to downgrade. Is there anyone that has the ipa for the 2.5.2 version of mapquest 4 mobile that they can upload? Unfortunately I cannot access the computer that has the older version of this app stored on it

thanks in advance and remember, if you are an avid user of Mapquest 4 mobile, DON'T UPDATE!
    Last edited by tashasmith111; 09-29-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: change title of post
    iPhone Elite

2,432 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,485 Global Posts

Honestly, if they are offering this for free and all they want is the ad revenue, I think you should respect this and just learn to live with it. The downside of free apps is that the developers *need* the ad revenue to support their operation in most cases, otherwise there is no point in even making a free version.

There are plenty of sites out there where you can download ipas, but I don't know any anymore, and I don't think you can link to them on here anyway.