Tracking Software for iPhone

DragonZakura

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I remember reading articles of people installing apps onto their iPhones and if it gets stolen, you report it and the phone

gets tracked etc etc.

Does anyone have an recommendation for the latest app for this type of thing?

Thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I visited the website. It's not an iPhone app. There is no way a web app can come close to the functionality of an actual app when it comes to tracking your phone - but thanks for the spam.

iFanApple

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I visited the website. It's not an iPhone app. There is no way a web app can come close to the functionality of an actual app when it comes to tracking your phone - but thanks for the spam.

You did not visit the website. Because if you did, you would have seen how to install OmegaSpy from Cydia in User Guide. "There is no way a web app can come close to the functionality of an actual app when it comes to tracking your phone" - I agree. But OmegaSpy isn't a web app.
Thank for reply.

Last edited:

iFanApple

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Is there anything wrong? Jailbreaking and Unlocking of iPhones has never been illegal. The United States government announced that jailbreaking and unlocking iPhones is completely legal as long as they are not violating copyright law.

Reactions: nick1001

nadal2000

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
how to install omegaspy

So it's a jailbreak only app available in Cydia?

I think you must install OmegaSpy via Cydia. I can look for installation document at OmegaSpy website. have fun.

omegaspy.com/view/userguide.aspx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW