Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

66 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default looking for app/device to help me locate purse/wallet

I love Find My iPhone and I was wondering if there are similar apps/devices you can use to locate other lost things like a purse.

For instance I would love it if there was a little device I could put in my wife's purse that I could use an iPhone app to make it start beeping. What would be doubly cool is if there was a credit card shaped receiver that I could put in my own wallet.

Any ideas?

iPhone Intermediate

204 Posts
    Global Posts
    702 Global Posts

I doubt there is anything like that but you can buy a gps tracker but they do cost a lot
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

While you wouldn't want to use it for your wallet, for your wife's purse what you want is the ZOM.

Ali, you read my mind. That Zomm thing is pretty cool, but I am guessing the only limitation is you would need to keep your phone with you. When your paired phone is away from the transmitter it starts to beep.
    iMore Guru

1,837 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,687 Global Posts

I would LOVE a "tracking device" for my purse. I've had two robberies where I would've at least liked a chance to track where they tossed the damn thing when they emptied it. But luckily both times my phone was on my person.
    iMore Newbie

31 Posts

I want to have one tracking device so bad. You can't expect what it will happen in the future
    iPhone Nanite

7 Posts

Ya this is something I really need too...I mean I spend 15min everyday trying to find my wallet.