Facebook App

josh44#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed a some type of change in the app without even updating it? Was using then all the sudden new features were added out of nowhere.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Yep. It now highlights crap I don't care about thinking I might care about it.

Once again Zuckerfail.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b7 using Tapatalk.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, apparently some aspects of the app can be updated like web apps (App Store, etc.).

Facebook needs to stop changing things.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I say leave Farmbook, er Faceville, er whatever...and move to Google + which is now open to everybody.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I say leave Farmbook, er Faceville, er whatever...and move to Google + which is now open to everybody.

Yeah what she said :). Use both for a little while until all your friends and family make the switch.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

I tried Google+ and it's too much of a barren wasteland of sausage fest-ness (word of the day!) that I got rid of it. I have 2 friends on G+ and neither of them are friends I talk to regularly.

That and I am too lazy to set up all my crap again on G+ when it's already up and running on FB.

As for FarmVille and all those stupid FB games, I have them all blocked. I hate that crap. :)

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b7 using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods