Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

Default Fortnight Calendar for iOS released

The problem with most smartphone calendars is that they either show too much data or too little. The list view is great for showing you lots of data but doesn't show the structure of the week very well. The week view is great for showing the structure of the week, but gets bogged down in details. The month view while great for showing your calendar structure often doesn't show enough data to be useful.

Enter Fortnight. Fortnight is calendar app that gives you a two week overview of your events. It combines the informational richness of the list view with the time structure of the month view providing the absolute best of both worlds.

Features include:

• Rich two week view of your calendars
    • Easy navigation via swiping
    • Zoom in to a single day by tapping on the date
    • Live updates via push notification
    • Choose what calendars to display right inside the app
    • Supports any calendar the iPhone supports including: Gmail, MobileMe, Yahoo, and many others.

Fortnight: See What's Coming

Get it on the AppStore.
    iPhone Newbie

16 Posts

I think it might be worth lowering the price , at least until you get some decent reviews.

iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

I don't think $2.99 is too much to ask for a good calendaring app.

Question...other than dealing with those events occurring within a fortnight, is there a way to schedule something, say, a month in advance? How does it handle alarms? (I'm a huge calendar fiend..probably own 80% of the calendars available in the app store.)
    iPhone Intermediate

129 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts

My problem was deciding which calendar app would work best. Right now I've gotten comfortable with Agenda but I will at least take a look at this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk