Color notes android transfer to IOS note app. help

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
My mom has a droid x and switched to the iphone. I have a droid x also so I grabbed the data/colornotes file and transfered it to my phone with no luck in viewing on my phone. I was then going to print out the notes since there is no colornotes for iphone. I can't even find the developers website to email. do you have it? I am going to transfer the info manually to Evernote so I she will have cross platform access including the desktop.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an Android phone, so I'll chime in. For most Android apps, you actually have to use their actual backup option to save and access the data. Just grabbing the data file doesn't do much, unless you're a developer and know how to access it.

Even if you install the app on your phone, if it creates a new data file, there's a good chance it will just overwrite the existing one. Backups, however, don't work that way, unless they have the option for you to instruct it to overwrite.

Does she still have the Droid? If so, I'd suggest accessing it that way and retyping them to an iOS app.

Mistress of Mischief

ED Washington

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey I just found the answer to your problem.... iPad comes with Notes.... So here's what I did.... I went to colornotes on my android and email all of my notes to my gmail address. Then I got on my ipad access my went to my email and copy the notes then I went to "Notes on my pad and paste.... And there you have it.... Now make sure your link with iCloud so the your notes are always saved.... YES I KNOW IM A GOD...LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would agree that Android Central might be your best source of information as you were given that advice to check out. Good luck.