New Freestyle BMX Game!! Check it out :)
I'd like to introduce our new BMX game to you all. It's for the ipod/iphone and is called Pocket BMX and we're looking at a 30th September release date.
Pocket BMX is a 2D extreme sports game with complete freedom of movement and full control over your rider. Combine any of the ground, grind, or air tricks to create thousands of possible combos. Complete the challenges to build your skills in Story mode or just jam in your favourite spots, pulling off huge combos and tricks.
Some features include:
- Smooth, fast, free-roaming game-play
- Over 18 different tricks Plus Fakies!
- Combine tricks to create 1000's of unique Combos and Huge Scores
- Special enhanced BMX physics
- A story mode with challenges to unlock the full goodness
- 7 Different Environments to explore
- Beautiful 2D graphics and fluid animations
- Multiple game modes including Competition, where your runs are Judged!
- Online Achievements and Leaderboards
- Easy to use Controls with a special “Casual Player” mode
- Play your own music in game
- Replay and compete against Ghost Runs.
Check out the screen shots and vids and please comment or ask any questions. Thanks for looking
sorry about the links, i can't post images or links yet.
It's out NOW!!!
Sorry I've been quiet over the last while as we had pushed our release date back for a few reasons.
We've made a new improved control system which means LESS buttons! But we include both systems in the game, depending on what you prefer.
More importantly though....we've just released the game today!! We're having a launch sale at 50% off, so for 99c you can pick up this awesome little 2D bmx game.
Search the appStore for Pocket BMX
I'd love to post some pics, vids and links for you guys but my post count is to small. I'm not going to spam posts just to get my count up.
If you get a chance to play, please leave me some feedback as it will only make the game better.
- 10-14-2011, 06:44 AM #3
- 10-22-2011, 12:08 AM #4