Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

23 Posts

Default New French Vocab Games app

Those with an interest in language learning are invited to check out my new "French Vocab Games" app which was launched today. If you have trouble finding the app, you can find more information on the French Linguistics site (Google "French dictionary").

The app is aimed at those in their first few years of a school French course, or equivalent level, and is designed to help students get to grips with basic vocabulary. It comprises a number of different word games and activities, with vocabulary split into 20 main topics. The app is designed with longevity and value for money in mind: the activities vary from a simple word pairing exercise right the way up to the more sophisticated "Wordmeister" game which requires a combination of strategy and recognition of typical letter patterns in French words in order to succeed.

If any French teachers are particularly interested in trialling this app with students, then please get in touch with me (via the e-mail address on the app support page): if I still have promo codes left, I'll be happy to issue a few in return for feedback.