Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SmashUp

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for reading.

SmashUp Games out now in the istore and android market. Smashup is a new way to enjoy your favorite sporting teams with your iphone. Our first release is for Football and is available now in the istore for $2.99

You WIN points and prizes by predicting who will win games between scheduled teams. Predict which team(s) will have the most fumbles, win or loose the game, interceptions, touchdowns, etc.. . Play against friends and family, prove that you know the game better then others.

SmashUp Games for fun and prizes. Love sports or just want to out predict a friend or opposing team fans then this is for you. Easy user interface and makes predicting and guessing who will win each game during the week fun and exciting. Interactive Football with your mobile phones, iPads and tablets to a whole new level.

If you have any recommendation, please let us know...

SmashUp Games

SmashUp

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
SmashUp Games is Here in the istore and Android Market... fun times for you and your friends for all football games each week. Dont just root for one player or piece of your fantacy team, root for different scenarios and predict what you think will happen in each game. Challenge your friends and family, see who knows more about teams and make a guess at who will win/loose, which team will have more fumbles, interceptions, sacks..etc.

Thanks and have fun!!

CJ Evans

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey, this is Camio! My boyfriend and I just downloaded this game. We're already battling it out to see whose going to win and get the most points. I have a feeling I'm gonna kick his a!#***## LOL! I really love this game!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods