App for signature on iPad??

jmgilliam#IM

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that will allow people to sign docs/pdf's on my iPad. I searched app store and there are several available... all claiming to be the best and all but one are paid so I'm looking for some info before having to buy several to "test". The only one that is free only gives you 3 free signatures after that you have to "Buy" signatures...

Thanks..

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
i had to sign a liability waiver for a dance thing recently....and i didn't bother looking up an app for that...because getting an app solely for the purpose of signing documents is silly.

i used Sketchbook Pro. just screen capture the document, then open it up in the app, and sign it. save it, send it.

the app costs $7....but theres a free version too. i use it mainly for art reasons....but if you have a good stylus, you can make hand written notes on documents...it really comes in handy.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but it popped up while I was looking for something else. DocuSign Ink is a great solution.

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but it popped up while I was looking for something else. DocuSign Ink is a great solution.

Thanks a lot... it looks like a great app indeed.

I was also looking for a solution that wouldn't force me to go back to the office and send a signed document.

tgonser

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
DocuSign Ink

DocuSign Ink was designed to be extremely simple and to allow you to sign any type of document, on your iOS device, and simply email it back signed. Ink will also convert PDF forms so you can fill them out and sign them to return without having to use any other complicated PDF software, etc.

It is free to sign as many documents as you'd like with your Personal Electronic Signature. If you need to send documents to other people to sign, you can do so via the DocuSign web interface, but those are considered business signature transactions and are part of a fee-based service.

I hope you try it out and let us know how it goes!

johnie_b

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I found Sign Master very cute and easy enough for anyone who wants to approve on the go...

h**p://itunes.apple.com/en/app/software602-sign-master/id479863337?mt=8

With Software602 Sign Master for iOS you do not have to send any part of your PDF files content anywhere, just hash and you verify the certificates validity with one tap and your signatures are in your pocket.

The simple certification manager is also usable and they claim it is possible to easily adjust features of this tool according to customer requirements. Moreover there is also Android version of this app so it can be used in any organiztion.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73