Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Smile mobile to mailbox: Postcard on the Run is here!

Hello TiPb forum! I wanted to share some good news: Postcard on the Run (POTR) launched last week. It's a free mobile app (avail on iPhone and iTouch with Android and iPad versions coming soon) that instantly creates and mails high-quality, custom photo postcards directly from your phone. So now it's super easy to go from mobile to mailbox - and make mom happy at the same time (or aunts, uncles, granparents...anyone who appreciates a hard copy photo that they can actually HOLD in their hand!).

If you are an app developer, it also creates a monetization platform for app developers. With photo sharing apps/networks increasing in popularity, POTR's open SDK offers developers new revenue opportunities by integrating photo printing/shipping services into their apps.

As an app user, POTR sets itself apart from other apps with its unique customization tools, including GPS stamping, and Postal Gopher, an exclusive built-in address retrieval service that makes it easy to get contacts mailing addresses.

Try it out and let me know what you think! If you review apps, I can also shoot you a promo code to test it out first hand!