Csaba8472

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Csaba Husz?r and I'm the developer
of Car GPS iPhone App.

I am glad to inform you that I have just released an update and
would like to request you to review it on your website.

Car GPS offers unique features to its users. It's an unmatched product of its category.

In today's world navigation can often be a big deal. Knowing where we are, where we were and where we are headed are all important factors in our daily routine. Car GPS is here to take the burden off of you so that you can concentrate on the things important to you.
When you arrive somewhere, it can save your geolocation via GPS coordinates. If you would like to visit that place again later, Car GPS will guide you back to the exact same spot. Imagine you left your car in a huge parking garage or parking lot. Have no fear, Car GPS's here! It will not only show you the right way saving you several minutes of your busy life but will also let you create notes where you can store additional information you might need.
Forget writing down street names and junctions by hand, let alone those annoying sticky notes ! Car GPS is your best buddy on the go. With the help of this smart application, you'll always be on schedule, precisely being aware of all the relevant locations in your everyday life.

List of features:
-Determining GPS coordinates
-Creating descriptive notes
-Navigation using the MAPS application
-Saving & grouping multiple coordinates

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!

Best Regadrs,

Csaba Husz?r

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR