Help with Intelliscreen

ibanking

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I just installed intelliscreen on my phone. I have my gmail set up but on my lock screen but it will only show the number of unread messages I have. It won't show the actuall e-mails. Can someone help me with this. Thanks very much.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you received any mail since you installed it? If not, send yourself a test email.

Edit: If you're on the free trial of Intelliscreen, I'd strongly suggest taking a look at Lockinfo instead.

Last edited:

ibanking

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I have received a couple of e-mails. They show as unread but don't appear on the lock screen. Yes I tried lockedinfo, and really like it. But my license expired on the trial, and before I spend $8 on lockedinfo wanted to try intelliscreen for a couple of days. Thanks

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Gotcha. Don't know if this will help, but it's from the Intelliscreen FAQ:

Why is my mail not showing?

There may be a number of causes of your mail not showing:

1) Ensure you have selected the mail accounts in the Mail settings of the IntelliScreen settings application.
2) Check the layout screen:

If the mail is set to New1 or New2 - it will only show when new messages are available. New1 corresponds with IntelliScreen Page 1 and New2 for Page 2 (You can flip between pages by double tapping on the time/date area)
If the mail icon is dimmed, then mail is set to not show. Either press the mail icon, or click on the reset icon on the far right of the bottom toolbar to reset your layout to the default layout.

There are some other help articles here and here that might be useful. (I've never used it myself or I'd be a bit more specific, sorry.)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Great! If you end up with questions about Lockinfo functionality or theming, I can probably help more there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2