View Poll Results: Did you download the StoryBox app?
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Award-winning kids' mag StoryBox launches iPad app
StoryBox, a winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award, launches its first app for iPad. StoryBox is originally a paper magazine for young children and their parents. It has been published for 15 years and is proven successful in helping children in their learning and reading development. The iPad app includes the same features than the magazine, with the same quality and variety of content, topped with the audio and interactive touch. In this first issue, children will enjoy:
- a book-length animated story: How about a mooh?
- an introduction to science: Why do aeroplanes leave trails in the sky?
- animal world: humpback whales
- 2 animated picture-stories: SamSam and Polo
- interactive games: join the dots, colouring, maze...
All this in one single app. At last, a high-quality, educational and fun magazine for children on iPad.