Lockify - Lock Your Screen!

sparkso

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
[URL='http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lockify-customize-your-lock/id454677449?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]
round_icon_178.png
[/URL]

[URL='http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lockify-customize-your-lock/id454677449?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download here![/URL]

Finally you can choose different lock themes for your iPhone!

This app helps you create a specialized unlock screens that increases security. When someone messes with your phone they will think that it is locked and only you will be able to know how to unlock it as easily as it ever was.

Keep your personal data private and secure!

Over Twenty Types of Lock / Unlock Themes including:

- Android-like "connect-the-dots" security
- Voice Recognition
- Fingerprint Scan
- Traditional "Drag to Unlock"
- Alpha-Numeric Password Protection
- Bank Safe Lock Wheel
- Digital Safe keypad.
- Simple Tap unlock
? And more! ?

To "Lockify" Your Phone:

1. Choose a built-in lock screen image, take a photo, or choose from your photo library as the background.
2. Toggle the lock mode selection and select one lock screen wallpaper.
3. Save the combined theme to your library.
4. Set the saved theme as your lock screen wallpaper.

ss_banner.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Umm...won't it still say "slide to unlock" right underneath it? I really doubt this will fool anyone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Umm...won't it still say "slide to unlock" right underneath it? I really doubt this will fool anyone.

Maybe it would if the slide to unlock was hidden? I have this on my iP4 now thanks to an app in Cydia.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just realized the OP is missing the following from the description that was listed.... This important disclaimer should be added to the description: ;)

** Disclaimer - This app is a lock screen generator not a real iPhone security system. The app helps you create a specialized lock screen that gives the illusion of built-in security. User should treat this as a prank and is meant only to give the perception of security against the meddlesome scumpling. Please read the description carefully before purchasing this app. **

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yep... this one is a major scam/ripoff... but in the world of caveat emptor, no one to blame except the customer... read the fine print, folks...

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
This is so stupid... Does anyone hate slide to unlock so much that they must fake their lock screen?? c'mon now, whoever developed this app should spend their time doing something a little more productive

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is so stupid... Does anyone hate slide to unlock so much that they must fake their lock screen?? c'mon now, whoever developed this app should spend their time doing something a little more productive

there are a lot of pointless apps out there, which is why people should be reading the whole description before they hit the purchase button.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro