01-15-2013 07:59 AM
PDF PROvider for iPad in the iTunes App Store
What Is PDF PROvider?
PDF PROvider is the most enhanced PDF converter, viewer, merger and manager in one pack. Create reports, research papers, material selections from different sources, offline reading packs, etc. It allows converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files, HTML pages, Photos, Maps and Contacts and merging all types of documents and ready PDFs into a single PDF file. It also enables you to annotate created PDF documents, so you can add text notes, images.
You can collect several PDF documents into one or several documents of different formats into one PDF document. This allows you to be sure that your report or presentation will be viewed exactly in the way you want. It also eliminates all software related troubles you dont need to bother that somebody needs to install lots of tools to view your documents just Adobe PDF Reader which is completely free.
How It Works
PDF PROvider allows you to convert documents of lots of formats such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone and iPad.
Once installed PDF PROvider appears in the Open In list for many popular file types. So you can convert attachments from Mail, documents opened with Safari and even official Dropbox and MobileMe iDisk applications. You can also copy documents to PDF PROvider via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing.
Converting Web Pages
To save Web pages into PDF you can use advanced internal Web-browser. You can open, preview and convert to PDF either HTML or any other web page. This allows you to view saved pages later in the same form as they were displayed in your browser, even if you are not able to connect to the Internet by some reason. Moreover, you can save any web page to PDF and then copy it to another device using iTunes, for example to your Mac for detailed analysis. Also you can send saved pages instead of just URLs to be sure that recipient will see them just the same way as you in your browser.
PDF PROvider also supports converting web pages from any web browser using special bookmarks or URL prefixes.
Advanced PDF Processing
PDF PROvider allows reorder or delete pages in PDF documents. You can merge several documents of any supported format into single PDF document or combine several previously converted PDF documents in desired order using a special Merge dialog.
PDF PROvider enables you to view and convert Maps right from the app. This will enables you to enrich your documents with map fragments, allowing to exactly define the location mentioned in the document.
In addition to geo-illustrating the app provides the full set of annotation tools such as - text notes, markers, drawing tools, images and stamps.
With PDF PROvider you can create and annotate PDF documents of any complexity making them clear and visual for any user.
PDF PROvider Features
Save to PDF and share:
* Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
* Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
* Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
* Web Pages
With PDF PROvider you can:
* Open files from official Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk and other cloud storage applications
* Transfer documents from desktop computers
* Copy & Paste notes from the Notes application
* Open documents from Mail and Safari
* Converted PDF files can be opened in iBooks for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
Read more Dar-Soft. Software for business, personal productivity and project management
Last edited by Dar-Soft; 08-29-2012 at 02:46 AM.08-18-2011 09:30 AM
- We are pleased to report the release of new version of PDF Provider for iPad and iPhone. Updated our most powerful PDF converting tool. Its already available on the App Store.
PDF Provider for iPad PDF PROvider for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
PDF Provider for iPhone PDF PROvider for iPhone for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
The valuable addition in version 1.6 is the native support of Dropbox. From this version you will be able to sync your Dropbox account with the PDF Provider documents - download from and upload documents to your Dropbox account right from the application.
Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org for promo-codes!!!
Last edited by Dar-Soft; 09-01-2011 at 08:18 AM.09-01-2011 08:12 AM
- I find PDFprovider an outstanding tool and have created many files using it, but I upgraded to ios 5 last night and PDFprovider won't open.
I would uninstall and reinstall the app but I would lose many of the documents I created and stored there.
Len10-13-2011 10:20 PM
- Weve got breaking news!
In the next update PDF PROvider will radically change its look! Be also prepared to see some new and outstanding features about working with the content of your PDF documents that will make PDF PROvider an indispensable app for your iPad or iPhone.10-26-2011 07:27 AM
- We are excited about the release of the new iPad and congratulate all iPad users with this new arrival! As you may already know, the new iPad is coming with the Retina display.
The new update of PDF PROvider 1.9.0 has the Retina-Quality User Interface, which adds even more bright experience and comes to the next quality level.
The update is already available to download on the App Store!03-23-2012 04:22 AM
- Here is some great news for you! Were giving away 10 packs of promo codes for PDF Printer, PDF Forms and Print Utility for iPad!
Why would you need it?
- This set is incredibly useful to handle your everyday paperwork: convert different content to PDF format; sign, fill and annotate PDF documents; print them wirelessly from your iPad.
- Saves you lots of time and efforts when working with business papers, PDF forms, articles, etc.
- Each set is $18,97 worth
- Suites great a new iPad with Retina display
How to enter the contest? Choose one or all options:
Follow @Dar_Soft on Twitter and tweet this post,
or Like our Facebook page and share on Facebook,
or Tweet manually: Follow @Dar_Soft and Retweet to win 1 of 10 productivity iPad apps sets dar-soft.com″.
We will name the winners on Tuesday, 3rd of April.03-30-2012 07:24 AM
- We are glad to inform you, that new version PDF PROvider is available on the App Store! PDF PROvider 2.0.0 comes with a set of features that make it easy to create complex professional documents, reports, libraries for offline reading, etc. with just several taps.
In this version we added annotation tools which allows you to enrich created PDF documents with text notes, drawings, images, stamps and even map fragments as geo illustration for your PDFs!
PDF PROvider 2.0 features a new advanced internal Web Browser, which allows you to view and convert web pages right from the app and support of the most popular third party browsers.
PDF PROvider brings great improvements to converting process - it allows batch converting to get several PDF documents at once or adding more content to the current PDF documents. Now you can convert multiple images. Moreover, Maps converting is available via separate tab in the application.
Please, note, that from the version 2.0 PDF PROvider is available only for iPad. Sorry for the possible incovenience.08-29-2012 02:47 AM
- Dear Users,
Hope you had an amazing holiday season! Wed like to start the Year 2013 with an exciting announcement:
This year DAR Software is exhibiting at Macworld/iWorld, traditionally held at Moscone Center, San Francisco, on January 31st through February 2nd.
We are anxious about the opportunity to meet you there in person! We invite you to come and chat with DAR Software team at booth #448! You will have a chance to see our brand- new robust service, share the joyful second anniversary of our company that luckily falls on February 2nd, and participate in a holiday Sweepstake!
We have a limited number of FREE Expo Hall passes to give away. Claim yours now, quantities are limited!
Macworld / iWorld 2013
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to learn more about upcoming announcements.
See you in San Francisco!
DAR Software Team01-15-2013 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD