Help finding a Google Reader app

eklenken

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to do a search on the forums but haven't had much luck. Can someone suggest a good app that syncs with Google Reader?

I did find jReader and I'm going to try the free one before buying it (if it works good).

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Pulse for iPhone. It syncs with Google Reader and looks really nice. Easy to share stuff to Facebook and Twitter.

rockerboy402

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I've just been using the Google Reader web site because I've been unable to find a good eReader. I've read of a few good ones for TeamJailBreak users, so I may wait till OS5 and my first JailBreak before I download an eReader. I don't use my phone to read news feeds enough to pay the $3 when the web app seems to work. However, the Reeder app looks very tempting, so I may buckle.

Would like to know if there are any good free ones out there similar to Reeder. Wasn't overly impressed with what I saw o the Pulse App Store page.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Reeder on my mac but I have to say Byline is my favorite! ... Just works the way I want and swiping left and right between articles is great!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods