iOS app answers "How much is this worth?" through crowdsourcing
Kasonga, LLC has released the Value Guesstimator app for iPhone and iPad, which answers the question "How much is this worth?" through crowdsourcing. A bargain-hunter's tool, the Value Guesstimator lets you tap into the collective knowledge and expertise of a whole community of people to determine what things are worth.
- Use it at garage sales, auctions, antique stores, etc.
- Gain negotiating power and make your best deal!
- Submit photos and descriptions of items to the "cloud" and receive feedback from other users on what they think it's worth.
- Supply your own "guesstimates" for other users' items.
- Compare each user's accuracy rating (how close have they been to average guesstimates?).
- Universal app designed for iPhone and iPad
This Lifestyle app is now available on the App Store for $0.99 in the U.S. and priced accordingly for other regions.