Kindle or iBooks. Which is the better for the iPadeader for the iPad

dleight

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I definitely prefer iBooks. I think the interface is better and I like the fact that you can share books with others on your account. AFAIK, you can lend your books with Kindle, but you can't read them simultaneously. The upside of Kindle is they seem to have a wider selection and sometimes the prices are lower.

There are free books available on each. I suggest trying a book in each app and seeing which you like better. Both Apple and Amazon have a Top Free Books section in their respective stores. Have fun! I love reading on my iPad!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I definitely prefer iBooks. I think the interface is better and I like the fact that you can share books with others on your account. AFAIK, you can lend your books with Kindle, but you can't read them simultaneously. The upside of Kindle is they seem to have a wider selection and sometimes the prices are lower.

There are free books available on each. I suggest trying a book in each app and seeing which you like better. Both Apple and Amazon have a Top Free Books section in their respective stores. Have fun! I love reading on my iPad!

I agree!! Cant't go wrong with either but I personally give the edge to iBooks.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
No reason not to use all 3. The apps are free, and are extremely similar in form and function.

Personally, I keep coming back to the Nook reader app, cause Barnes & Noble is still the biggest bookstore around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR