Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

6 Posts

Default Movies and apps on Itunes

hey guys I am 6months new to the iphone family, and I want to stream or download movies for free. I was looking at movies on mobilevids via download manager the lite version. I made the move and bought the full version. Now I can't get on either one of the versions. Can someone help me with a few websites that I can go to for free and stream/download movies and what apps. I need help
    iPhone Newbie

38 Posts

When you say "movie" do you mean a Hollywood movie? If so, you're going to hit a brick wall if your device isn't jailbroken. Apple wouldn't allow an app with that type of functionality into the App Store. However, if your phone is jailbroken, it might be a different story. I'm not into the whole jailbreaking scene, so I can't help you out there.

Recap: If your device isn't jailbroken, you're out of luck.

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

There's not one...there are several illegal websites that pop up and get shot down just as quickly, but as far as legitimate streaming websites or apps, they simply don't exist.

Want movie streaming for iPhone? Get Netflix...

6,816 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

This has illegal movie downloading/streaming all over it.

Thread closed.