sharing our favourite app ~~

magicmirror

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My favourite app is as follows~~
Name: the Chinese Paper-cut
Company: Senso
HI PEOPLE >>:D <3
I?m studying IE& BBA at university and I found a really cool app which helps me learn and experience traditional paper-cuttings! In fact,I?m not familiar with traditional Chinese culture, however, through this app, now I got a little sense of what Chinese culture is :). I enjoy unique design and beauty of intricate patterns of Chinese traditional yet very distinctive craftsmanship!! I heard that paper-cutting, through a long history, has been widely used to decorate walls or doors in a hope of brining good luck! Well, you might get your fortune via these paintings! Pick one as your wallpaper keep it for your iPad :p The HALF PRICE DISCOUNT EVENT for this app will start on this Friday, July 15th till Sunday 17th. Please don?t miss this great opportunity. I bet you wouldn?t regret it haha

magicmirror

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My favourite app is as follows.

Name: the Chinese Paper-Cut
Company: Senso

HI PEOPLE >>:D <3
I?m studying IE& BBA at university and I found a really cool app which helps me learn and experience traditional paper-cuttings! In fact,I?m not familiar with traditional Chinese culture, however, through this app, now I got a little sense of what Chinese culture is :). I enjoy unique design and beauty of intricate patterns of Chinese traditional yet very distinctive craftsmanship!! I heard that paper-cutting, through a long history, has been widely used to decorate walls or doors in a hope of brining good luck! Well, you might get your fortune via these paintings! Pick one as your wallpaper keep it for your iPad :p The HALF PRICE DISCOUNT EVENT for this app will start on this Friday, July 15th till Sunday 17th. Please don?t miss this great opportunity. I bet you wouldn?t regret it haha

waxwax

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
i will say 'King of Trindor'
Good game and I have "wasted" a lot of time playing it ,I recommend it.
It's kind of new so a bug pops up here and there, but they seem to sort them fairly quickly.
There are option to purchase points so that you can finish quests more quickly,get more power,etc...but you don't need to buy the option and can still play the entire game and compete.
Add me if you get it, you need lots of alliance if you want to attack and defend yourself well, and you need alliance also for reaching special achievement. Alliance are easy to do; just add people to bulid alliances.It's that simple.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77