"Social Feeds" app?

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I miss from my BlackBerry is the Social Feeds application. It basically combined all of your social apps feeds into one stream. This way your facebook, twitter, etc could all be accessed and updated simultaneously.

Is there any comprable iOS app like this?

Jerky223

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks and that sucks. I'm being forced to iPhone (work) and not entirely happy about this. Opening multiple apps for updates is just not productive. I guess I'll have to carry two phones again. :(

Posted via the iMore App for Android

seanxwong

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I liked the Hub on blackberry, I used Q10 for months before I came back to iPhone 5s. all messages (Twitter, Facebook, email etc.) are integrated into the hub, it was really easy to read them.

Jerky223

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I liked the Hub on blackberry, I used Q10 for months before I came back to iPhone 5s. all messages (Twitter, Facebook, email etc.) are integrated into the hub, it was really easy to read them.

I'm using a BBOS (soon to be iOS) device as a work phone. I have a Z10, S3, and S5 as test devices. I did have an iPhone but just didn't like it. I have to say the Z10/BBOS are my most productive phones and S5 is great for entertaining me. In the end none of the devices are perfect.

I'm just surprised a social feeds app has not been made for iOS devices with all developers for it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh