Hack RUN Zero

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
First of all, I love this game. Great story, easy to learn what to do. Can't wait to see what happens next.

But I'm stuck...

If anyone has played farther than level 32, I would appreciate some guidance. Not the answer, just a hint. Since there are no
tags installed with the forum, highlight the text below to see my question.

In level 32, you're supposed to hack into Alice's home account. I can't seem to find anything that would point me toward her home password, and the tips "answer" only gives me the result of what I'm supposed to do...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for an answer, just a better hint than I was able to find.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Unless there is an update I don't know about, nothing has changed. I'll keep looking, though.

Ignore him. He was just posting drivel to get to the 10 post minimum so that he could post a link to his must have app... and the circle of life continues... :)

iAlex

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,
Thank you for your post and we apologize for any confusing or incomplete information regarding this issue. We tried to provide the best information in the Hints & Answers section, but it looks like we dropped the ball regarding this level. We just posted an update to the Hints & Answers that hopefully contains a clearer walkthrough. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and please let us know if you have any additional questions, comments or suggestions.
Again, our bad. And thanks for playing Hack Run ZERO,
i273, LLC

Reactions: liquidzoo and ievoi

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I will give it a go and see if it helps.

I really appreciate you, as the developer, taking time to visit forums like this to not only tell us about your game, but also to listen to and help with issues that arise.

Actions like that (combined with the quality and sheer fun of the games you've developed) will likely make me a customer for life.

Thanks!

ievoi

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,
Thank you for your post and we apologize for any confusing or incomplete information regarding this issue. We tried to provide the best information in the Hints & Answers section, but it looks like we dropped the ball regarding this level. We just posted an update to the Hints & Answers that hopefully contains a clearer walkthrough. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and please let us know if you have any additional questions, comments or suggestions.
i273, LLC

I must agree with liquidzoo, this is the one game that I bought without hesitation.

I am not sure how far you got at lv 32 and I don't wanna spoil anything, maybe you can tell me what you have done since lv31?

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, Alice sent you an email looking for something (I think there was a website in the email). You will find what she is asking for there.

Use the 'help' command in the email system from there.

If you need more, let me know. I can give more clues without going outright and spoiling it.

Schok

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys..love d game..but i need help on level 27..log in fslm with eric's or eve's? Cant seem to figure out their fslm passwords..no spoilers pls..thx :)

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Use Eve's, take note of everything you see there. Something there should give you an idea of what to do next. Highlight the white text for a more in-depth explanation that may contain mild spoilers:

Log on to the website using Eve's info, on there you will find commands that can be used "offline". You can use one on a workstation you have access to already.

Schok

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Im sry..i tried logging in with eve's axis credentials and still cant get in d website..is she using a different id/password?

Schok

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Its different from his axis password rite? Ive tried almost everything that has to do with his obsession..or am i doing it wrong?

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Upon review, I will try to give this in as spoiler free a method as possible.

View the email you found alerting you to the website and pay special attention to the top of the message.

Go to said website and log in using the credentials, the password should be easy to guess based on the message you viewed.

From there, you will see a message. Take note of it.

How you proceed from there you should guess, though a hint would be to "Listen to Alice's complaints"

Schok

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh...overlooked that piece of info..i kept using eve's and eric's axis ID to log in the website.. The rest had no problem solving.. Thanks alot sir!

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
The clue is in her email to you. Take special hint of what she loves, then try the words she uses to describe it. It's one of them.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
i273, LLC

Greetings to you, i273 LLC and iAlex!

I finished Hack Run ZERO last night, stayed up way too late to do so :)

Loved it! The writer(s) you have do a brilliant job! Makes me wish I knew how to program for iOS. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe I caught a reference in there to another game in the works? I can't wait for your next endeavor. I bought Hack RUN after playing the demo that I found by chance, and bought Hack Run ZERO on the first day I knew about it. I plan on doing the same for any other games you release that are along the same lines. Love playing these types of games, and it's a refreshing change from everything else that's out there right now.

Very well done, and I can't wait for what's to come!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73