FREE APP GAMEPLAY for "RUN, RUN, CHICKEN" iOS App!

micamobile

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
★★★★ Run, Run, Chicken FREE For Limited Time ★★★★

tumblr_lnhq91A6qt1qm5uwfo1_1280.jpg

FREE Run, Run, Chicken download going on this week! This is a limited special offer, so don't miss out!

Journey on a strikingly gorgeous exploration to find your chick's mum. With lively animation and an easy jump-tap control, "Run, Run, Chicken" is hard to disappoint.

If you like Tiny Wings and Angry Birds, you'll fall in love with Run, Run, Chicken. In fact, we've got even more in stored. To spice things up, we've added secret power-ups as you complete each level. Move up the rank and build up points to fly this chick home!
Game suitable for all ages.

Watch video: YouTube - ‪chicken special‬‏
Download: Run, Run, Chicken for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

====Gamers' Reviews====

Excellent game-plan- "Three fun yet challenging levels to master."
-Eric from Seattle, Washington

This is a sick game - "I bought this. To all y'all contemplating wether to get this or not, I just want to say...don't be fooled by the 'innocent little chicken' cover. This is a wicked game."
-Ted from Charlotte, North Carolina

Great! - "Really addictive! I can't stop."
-Andrew from San Jose, California

Comme une drogue- "Run, Run, Chicken", c'est comme la drogue d'un enfant. Mon petit gar?on joue tout le temps."
-Apoline from Avignon, France

I like it! - "Very addictive. Easy to pick up. Even my mom is hooked to the game. What happened after I passed all the levels? Great stuff!"
-Peter from New York, New York