GreatCall's FREE MedCoach App
GreatCall just announced the immediate availability of its very first, FREE iPhone application called MedCoach.
Like all GreatCall products and services that the company offers, MedCoach has been designed to make medication management easy, and it joins the company’s growing portfolio of award-winning products and services. The application will help customers better manage their overall well-being for free, directly from their iPhone or iPad. You can see more details at GreatCall - AppStore | iPhone App but here’s a quick overview:
MedCoach offers standard options in a Medication Reminder service, such as a personal medication schedule, a contact list of doctors and pharmacies and a medication history, but the real benefit comes in the way assistance and security are managed.
Key features include:
• “Shake for Help™” is a handy tool to always get an answer when you need one—just shake your phone at any time, and help will appear via a help “bubble” on screen specific to the topic being read.
• 24/7 access to live, personal assistance via email to GreatCall’s HIPAA compliant customer support team
• Customer information will be kept private via GreatCall’s secure SAS70 Type II infrastructure
• Connect directly to your pharmacy when it’s time to refill your prescriptions
• A helpful medication lookup option that accesses the First Databank national drug database to help you select your medication and dosage
Whether you take multiple medications at different times of the day, or just simply want to remember your daily aspirin, MedCoach will assist you in an easy-to-use and interactive way.
Download MedCoach at Apple’s App Store: Connecting to the iTunes Store.
To access company logo and high resolution images of MedCoach, please visit GreatCall - Press and Retail Assets