Top camera App

dvfire

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
If you want to have a little fun using your camera by changing a color in the live feed or the after photo to a different color, try Color Lens (Version 2.1) in the app store.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Seems to me the standard camera takes decent photos as is, no? Unless you're looking for something to 'edit' images, like Instagram, or Photogene...

Solar Joke

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I love body symbol... Actually it is created by myself. It is not very powerful, but it indeed interesting. If you have ever seen a man used his arms to compose the heart symbol to show his love, you will know what it is.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What about Camera Plus Pro? It has video options as well that Camera+ seems to lack. How do the two stack up against each other?

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I use Camera+ and Camera Genius, but Camera+ is probably my favorite. I also really like DerManDer, which allowed you to take panoramic pictures, including full 360 degree views. Its an awesome FREE app, and run surprisingly smooth and fast.

macjacky11

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Camera+ and Camera Genius, but Camera+ is probably my favorite. I also really like DerManDer, which allowed you to take panoramic pictures, including full 360 degree views. Its an awesome FREE app, and run surprisingly smooth and fast.

DerManDer sounds interesting. Will give it a try soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods