I love this app, do you?

LiniQue

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I?ve tried many e-wallet applications but UniQPass seems to be one of the best in the market. It?s the only one so far where I can synchronise my data with all my devices. Well, almost all?.they have yet to come up with a Mac version! Here is why?.:)

I always try to have the same username and password for my different websites, but usually they are either taken, not valid or have some sort of restriction. So, I end up having too many different combinations which I can?t memorize. UniQPass is great for this since I can save them all in one application and have it updated in all my devices. The company just released a free version for Windows, so it makes typing-in information much easier. I just have to fill in the details in my ?Cards? on my PC and I get it all synchronised with my iPhone and iPad. Great, right?

One more thing is that I don?t have to carry around all those business cards anymore! With UniQpass, I can just take a picture of any document and conveniently save it in the application under the different categories. So, I never have to carry around an overstuffed wallet or dig in my dusty drawers again for a business contact!

UniQPass can be installed on any iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphone/ tablet and Windows PC. :eek:Currently the Android and Windows versions are Free to download. If you are interested or happen to be a well-connected internet nerd like me, it is worth a try!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro