2 Promo codes avaialble for OmniBlaster

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
OmniBlaster is my first iPhone game and I'm working madly on 1.1 which has a lot of enhancements and new features as well as improved game play.

I've decided to hold off on sending it to more promo sites until 1.1 is ready in a week or so. Ergo I have a couple of promo codes that will expire shortly. Have fun with them.

YE9HNT3WRWR9
JKPXW7XPFPYX

OmniBlaster is an arcade style space shooter where you try to eliminate wave after wave of enemy fighters and capital ships. It uses the accelerometer for movement. And its only $0.99 in the app store!

iTunes link: OmniBlaster for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Game Trailer: YouTube - OmniBlaster - Game Trailer

Reply back if you take one of the codes, or let me know if you're interested in beta testing 1.1 (or feed back on the game in general). Keep in mind, if you get the current version, when 1.1 comes out, the upgrade will be free!

Thanks
Rob

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the promo codes. I used JKPXW7XPFPYX and I will rate and review.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind Apple has recently changed their policy on iTunes app store ratings from promo codes. If I understand things correctly, promo codes can't rate and review any more. But I appreciate you trying!

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I saw another promo purchase besides the one above. Did someone take the other code or can I get my hopes up that my game is getting reviewed?

Oh and I would love feed back on the game too. I'm just about ready to call version 1.1 feature complete so if there are things that need added now is the time.

Thanks,
Rob

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I just submitted 1.1 to be reviewed last night along with a Lite version of the game. You all should get updates when Apple approves it. I would appreciate any ratings/reviews in iTunes.

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I had to generate another batch, so I will give away a few more:

3XNHTATFRHJH
RANYRRYHL4JE
6X6K7AJRE7LH

Have fun. Feed back is always appreciated!!!