Anybody notice the App Store changes already

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
On my iPhone 4 , There is now a section called purchased at the top and if you click on it, it has "All" and "not on this iPhone section"

But it's not showing on my iPad 2 yet.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it shows all the apps you've ever downloaded that are normally on iTunes with an option to download them with a cloud icon next to them.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
It's kind of annoying especially considering I no longer use half the apps that i've downloaded from the app store. Kind of clutters everything up.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Why is this being delayed on the VZW iPhone?

My iPad has not updated too why why why I'm so not good at waiting if installing ios5 was as easy as a leaked os on a blackberry I would have done it hours ago lol Did you have ton have a mobile me account to get updated ? I only have a mobile me for find my iPhone app and it uses my apple Id

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's kind of annoying especially considering I no longer use half the apps that i've downloaded from the app store. Kind of clutters everything up.

Exactly it was cool for a minute until I noticed there was no way to delete the apps from the list. This retarded because there are tons of apps that were free that I tried for a second and it just plain SUCKED I easily got rid of it in iTunes. Now it's there for my GF to mistakenly fill up her phone with crap, the OCD in me is crying out in pain.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Exactly it was cool for a minute until I noticed there was no way to delete the apps from the list. This retarded because there are tons of apps that were free that I tried for a second and it just plain SUCKED I easily got rid of it in iTunes. Now it's there for my GF to mistakenly fill up her phone with crap, the OCD in me is crying out in pain.

I know you can delete them in iTunes and then they shouldn't show up in the list anymore..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner