eBuddy XMS: free real-time messaging application for smartphones.

Aleksandra.XMS

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

My name is Aleksandra and I am a community manager at eBuddy XMS.

I would like to introduce you and tell you more about new application that we have recently launched: eBuddy XMS.

Moreover, I would be happy to hear your feedback and thoughts about the application. If you have any questions, suggestions or issues that came up during use of the application, leave a comment in this thread, I will be here to answer.

So, what?s eBuddy XMS all about?
- Free real-time messaging for smartphones: you can send text, emoticons and pictures to your friends with eBuddy XMS.
- Push notifications: eBuddy XMS is always on, so you don?t miss any of your messages, just like with SMS.
- Security: send your messages safe and secure. You can find more information on secure mechanisms used by eBuddy XMS at eBuddy blog.
- Currently available on iPhone, Android and iPod Touch. Blackberry version is in beta.

You can also ask us anything on Twitter @XMS and Facebook!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Happy XMSing,
Aleksandra

Aleksandra.XMS

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi iPhone users!

We have been working hard for last three months and now have some great news for you.

- Group messaging for Android and iPhone: send group messaging to up to 40 friends at once!

- Video sending for Android and iPhone: share videos in a matter of seconds.

- WebXMS: access XMS from your computer?s keyboard. If you have XMS installed on your phone and Facebook connected to your account!

- eBuddy XMS for Blackberry is live as well! Tell your friends who have Blackberry that eBuddy XMS is now live. They can download it by going to eBuddy XMS - Do more than SMS from Blackberry browser.

We are looking forward to hearing your feedback on XMS. I will be here to answer all your questions. You can also drop a support request at ebuddyxms(dot)zendesk(dot)com

Want to be the first one to test new features? Join our Beta community by going to eBuddy XMS Facebook page and pressing on "Beta community". If you don?t have Facebook, no worries! Let me know your phone and e-mail and we?ll manually add you to Beta community.

Happy XMSing,
Aleksandra
eBuddy XMS - Do more than SMS

Aleksandra.XMS

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Some screenshots of Grop Messaging for you:

XMS-V10-Group-Messaging-Screenshots-03.png

XMS-V10-Group-Messaging-Screenshots-01.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics