Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

213 Posts
    Global Posts
    663 Global Posts

Default Patent Troll BS - Help the developers!!!

This whole patent trolling against the developers we have come to adore for their abilities to entertain us for hours is getting under my skin. I made a decision to purchase an app from every dev who gets caught up in this mess. While I was doing this, I thought others may want to also.

I'm going to list every app I could find that is in the App Store for these devs. I may have missed one or two so feel free to add a reply. I'll try to keep this post updated. I got the list of devs from the post Rene made. If I missed one, let me know and I will update this post. Also, if anyone wants to add a description or review of an app listed here, please do!

Combay Inc.
    Mega Poker Online Texas Holdem: Free - $49.99 (7 apps in this price range; higher price gives you more chips)
    Hearts Online Multiplayer Card Game: Free

Twitterrific: Free
    Pickiní Time: $.99
    Astronut: Free
    Ramp Champ: Free
    Frenzie: $.99
    Take Five: $.99 (awesome app)

Illusion Labs
    Labyrinth 2 HD: Free (lite) $7.99 (full)
    Touchgrind HD: $7.99
    Foosball HD: $2.99
    Touchgrind: $4.99
    Touchgrind BMX: $4.99
    Labyrinth 2: Free (lite) $4.99 (full)
    Foosball: $.99
    Sway: Free (lite) $.99 (full)

69 Positions: Free (lite) $.99 (full)
    69 Places: $.99

Richard Shinderman
    Hearts and Daggers: Free (lite) $.99 (full)
    Polyball: Free (lite) $.99 (full)

Quickoffice Connect Mobile Office Suite for iPad: unknown (I purchased prior to this posting)
    Quickoffice: $4.99
    Quickoffice Pro: unknown (I purchased prior to this posting)

Wulven Games? I was unable to find any apps by this dev. I searched for the app, Shadow Era, and found it under the dev Kyle Pool. This app is free.
    Last edited by jhoove09; 06-03-2011 at 12:59 AM.