SomnoPose app: the sleep position monitor
Your sleep position can be important to sleeping well, especially if you snore, or if some positions tend to give you back or neck pain. But how do you know how your position changes while you sleep? SomnoPose, the only sleep position monitor in the App Store, can help you find out.
The SomnoPose app is designed to run all night, while you wear your iPhone or iPod touch. It provides an all-night chart of sleep position, with a summary that shows how much time you've spent lying on your back and on each side.
- Continually monitors accelerometer data to determine your position.
- Provides charts showing position data for entire nights.
- Shows how much time you've spent on your back and on each side.
- Optional alarm can awaken you when you're on your back.
- Alarm and statistics are automatically paused while you sit up or stand up.
- Screens have dark backgrounds, suitable for use in low-light conditions.
- Help content is built in.
Look for SomnoPose on the App Store.