Onenote or Evernote

Toochief

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in hearing from business users which note taking app you prefer and why. Thanks for your feedbak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
OneNote requires Office. Evernote requires nothing besides Evernote.

Evernote is accessible from anywhere on any device. Its ease of use is unparalleled.

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
Is there a oneonte iPad app? I can only find the iPhone version. One note is awesome if you can use it, I get it basically free through my employer. Just upgraded to 2010, do good.

Toochief

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Bill, one note is only optimized fir iPhone right now but it is usable on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AStranger

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
OneNote requires Office. Evernote requires nothing besides Evernote.

Evernote is accessible from anywhere on any device. Its ease of use is unparalleled.

Onenote doesn't require office if you only need it on the phone and you can sync online without office to a MS livable account and view the note online.

Evernote does have some very good features but they will not store your notes locally on your device unless you use their paid service. This is a bit of a pain for me since sometimes if a picture note fails to upload it will even fail to remain on the device and with existing notes it is sometimes a pain to wait for them to download when I don't have the strongest signal.

atoms

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
What is more annoying, freemium or microsoft? I use Evernote on my mac, but now that AStranger has pointed out that notes are not stored locally I probably won't bother to load it onto my iPod touch.

Too bad...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro