Test flight app

chdtpn#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone ever used test flight app to join a beta? I just joined one today and registered my phone but it seemed a little weird and kinda scared me that they might be able to see my texts and calls etc. So I deleted it in my phone and just installed it on my iPad instead.

The site is testflightapp(dot)com

chdtpn#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Well hopefully everything goes well. Heard from another on twitter that he thought it was ok too. But for now, I think I'll still just stick to my iPad. Lol

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TestFlight is a good site. It collects your UUID and device name which the app programmer needs to put into the provisioning profile to allow the app to run on your device.

As an app maker, TestFlight does a lot of work for me and its much easier on you to click a button than to try and find that info on your own. it doesn't give me any information about your phone number or anything else I could do to hijack your phone.

Rob

chdtpn#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
TestFlight is a good site. It collects your UUID and device name which the app programmer needs to put into the provisioning profile to allow the app to run on your device.

As an app maker, TestFlight does a lot of work for me and its much easier on you to click a button than to try and find that info on your own. it doesn't give me any information about your phone number or anything else I could do to hijack your phone.

Rob

Cool, thanks buddy! That summed it up for me ha.

hgradeca

May 28, 2011
Visit site
It is a great tool for developers. :)
It really makes it easier for developers to reach beta testers and for them to report back bugs and suggestions. I highly recommend it.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods