HBO Go!!!

DeftTitan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Love the app, easy to set up, and the interface is awesome,

BUT

with both airplay to apple tv (iPad 1) and with the component A/V cables, it only transmits audio. no video. so you can't broadcast to a tv if you're away from home

Abs985#IM

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the app and logged in, but I'm having an issue. After I click play, the screen goes black, says "optimizing video quality", shows that it's loading, and then just goes back to the screen I originally clicked on. I've tried multiple programs but nothing has worked. Any ideas? Thx.

Hail Caesar

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the app and logged in, but I'm having an issue. After I click play, the screen goes black, says "optimizing video quality", shows that it's loading, and then just goes back to the screen I originally clicked on. I've tried multiple programs but nothing has worked. Any ideas? Thx.

Have you tried WiFi, I know that it works best with that compared to cell signal.

Abs985#IM

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I probably shouldve mentioned I'm using this app on my iPad. There was a link to this thread on the iPad forum.

My iPad is only wifi so that's not the problem.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying for a while here to get this app from App Store but it says the app is unavailable! I am an HBO subscriber. Problem is the app doesn't even show up on App Store! Anyone else experience this or know why this could be? I've even tried going through a link through third party websites but every redirection ends up with the same result.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2