NEW! weCUSS for iPhone - learn how to cuss in foreign languages (100 free codes!)

scritch

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
weCUSS NOW AVAILABLE for iPhone, iPod touch! Learn to swear in different languages! hear native speakers teach you how to pronounce the phrases!

Go download the free or premium version today!
premium:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/wecuss/id421744366?mt=8&ls=1

free:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/wecuss-free/id413970480?mt=8&ls=1

wecussapp.com

This is the first iPhone forum I'm posting this in, so in celebration of this, the first 100 people to download the free version can have the in-app purchased voice packs for FREE! (Premium version comes with these packs, and no ads)

go here:
wecussapp.com/AddDevice.html
enter your UDID
use the code
"TiPb.Regular"

the in-app purchased voice packs in the free version will become free.

if you get this promo, please remember to rate the app if you like it. I made this mostly for fun, but I would love to get people talking about it!

---

Learn how to cuss in over 40 different languages across the globe in this high quality app!
Hear native speakers cuss people out in 9 of these languages, and listen to them teach YOU how to pronounce words and phrases that are really used in their native countries!

No other iPhone/iPod application teaches you AUTHENTIC expressions from all over the globe, with high quality voice recordings of native speakers!
40+ languages!
500+ phrases
9 languages with voice recordings to help pronunciation, with more to come!
Hear native speakers say it like they mean it!
Hear them say it slowly to help you learn how to pronounce it!
Languages with voice available only include AUTHENTIC native expressions and words
Facebook integrated! Cuss out your friends on facebook in different languages!

scritch

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
some people have gotten confused about how to use the promo codes. it's not for use on itunes directly, but rather, enter in your device id at the page below. There's a link explaining how to get your UDID on that page.

go to this site:
wecussapp.com/AddDevice.html

enter your UDID in the UDID field.
use the code
TiPb.Regular

in the "keycode" field.

Enjoy!

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
:eek:
It blows my mind that people would so feel the need to cuss in multiple languages that they'd actually pay for it.

Maybe I'm just old.... :rolleyes:

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
It blows my mind that people would so feel the need to cuss in multiple languages that they'd actually pay for it.

Surprising enough cuss words in the USA is every day language in other countries and not considered cussing.

scritch

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Meh. I've found there's only 2 kinds of responses to my app. Basically just like yours, or they think it's one of the awesomest things ever. Go figure. I just have to find a way to connect with the second group. :)

ReCreateEnt

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I maybe influenced to learn how to cuss in other languages just to know when I'm cussed. I think when you are mad you don't start cussing in other languages just so the the others around you understand you. Anyway I think you can spot when a person is cussing you :).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2