LMR93XF4WEHP
EYW34E3JYR4T
MM76AWE3HFJE
**please reply if you take any of them**

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
A huge thanks to the leeches who took the codes and didn't post...

All the codes are gone... and only one post (prior to mine).

appmaster

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
sorry about those codes

I know those codes are not enough
HankAZ, there are several codes are available,
could you please contact me through private message cuz I cannot contact you

for those people who took promo codes, would you please review the app in app store
thanks so much, and please let me know your opinion about this app

appmaster

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
final 4 days on sale-original $1.99 now only $0.99

here is the link of $1.99[/COLOR] now only $0.99 final 4 days!
Foto cinque is an app which contains a lot of great work from five famous photographers, Francesca E.S, Jackson Lowen, Joao Padua, Luca Paolassini and Mario Ermoli.
This is a great combination between various types of photography pieces, arty, news photography, commercial, etc. Experiencing five different stories through five photographers' lenses, exploring the world of beauty, color, and soul .

Here are those photographers' brief profiles:

Francesca E.S - was born as a color lover in Florence, Italy. She specializes in both painting and photography and focuses on discovering the mysterious, "suspended identity between what exists but cannot be seen and what does not exist, yet can be seen."

Jackson Lowen - is a freelance photographer based in Shanghai, China. Lowen contributes to lots of international publications, Time, Newsweek, The New York Times, The Financial Times, Le Monde, etc.

Joao Padua - was born in Brazil and graduated at Sp?os - Paris Photographic Institute. Padua has won lots of international awards and his work has appeared in The New York Times, The Guardian, Le Monde, The Washington Post, etc.

Luca Paolassini - Based in Milan. Paolassini specializes in documentary photography and video photography. He has alternated between creative photography and video documentation of the wildest festivals and gatherings in the world.

Mario Ermoli - was born in Milan. Ermoli has worked with international celebrities and companies. Nowadays, he alternates between commercial work and research photography and is also a professor of photography at Europeo di Design in Milan.

Last edited: