i gift 8 copies of my app for iphone4

iAndre

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello TiPb Members, i'd like to promote my app, thus i gift 6 promotional codes for Metal Detector Professional.

Do not forget to report the codes you used!!!!!

For any problems please contact me at this address or with a private "info@andysoft.it"

It's important to write a good review on the App Store when you download the application and appreciate it; this would be very welcome! Help me to improve it... Thanks to all ...

Description
Works on iOS 4.2, 4.3,4.3.1,4.3.2 ATTENTION does not work on iOS 4.2.1. (bug fixed by Apple on iOS 4.3) (works very well on iPhone 4 e iPad2).

Professional Metal Detector is a professional metal detector, which harnesses the power of the iPhone's magnetometer. The magnetometer of the iPhone detects all kinds of ferrous metals; the more ferrous metal and the more resistance on the display. The magnetometer is located near the apple logo on the back of the iPhone. The magnetometer is present in iPhone 3GS(but no work well), iPhone 4G and iPad2. Works on iOS 4.2, 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2 ATTENTION does not work on iOS 4.2.1 (see above).

This is the iTunes Link:

:):):):)

Codes:

7MLAT9RXM6EF
KYHWHEX73E44
YFWTW6PAPPTF
E9R9RPN36HWK
MLKFE7HNFAHJ
MXPE477HYEMP

Thanks to all
Andrea

Reactions: BrindawithanI