myShopanion update brings users full mobile social shopping experience

mcborden88

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up,

myShopanion's new update features both enhanced search and social capabilities.

New search updates include:

- larger UPC database
- more relevant text search queries
- refined search
- sort search

myShopanion now accesses multiple search engines at once to show only the most relevant products at the best prices. Feel free to test it against other shopping apps and if you find otherwise, please let us know by responding to this thread.

New social updates include:

- Automatic Facebook Friending (if any of your FB friends are using myShopanion, you'll automatically become friends with them which means less work for you, obviously unless you specify otherwise)
- All inclusive User Profiles and an updated shopping feed for more intuitive and faster User Interface
- Multiple Shopping lists with different Privacy Settings for easier sharing

Again, if you can find a better UI or think there is something missing in our app, we'd love to hear your thoughts and hopefully this thread will can serve as a running dialog between you and us.

Thanks and happy shopping!

The myShopanion Team

zbird87

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the post. i used myshopanion before the update, and the difference is night and day! i'm a huge fan of the direction you're heading, keep it up.

mcborden88

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear it

zbird, I'm glad to hear that you're liking the app, let me know if there is anything more we can do to help you discover, connect, or buy the products you want!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox