Tweetdeck has a completely new app out.

TheZink

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Tweetdeck has a completely new app out. It is version 2.0 The old app is not being upgraded anymore so you can delete it and download the new version.

Its is really great and it doesnt crash every 5 minutes!

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I still think that Tweetbot is much better as far as UI, and customization, although I wish Tweetbot would let you change the colors and maybe color-code based on groups of people much like twicca for android does.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I still think that Tweetbot is much better as far as UI, and customization, although I wish Tweetbot would let you change the colors and maybe color-code based on groups of people much like twicca for android does.

I completely agree. I loved twicca when I had my Evo..the different color options helped me out a lot. This dull grey is just that: dull!

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
that is probably the only app and feature I miss from android is Twicca. Wish they made a twicca like app for iphone :( but tweetbot is my personal fav, im going to check out tweetlogix though. Been hearing alot about it today.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
While I can't imagine using anything other than TweetDeck on my pc or Mac desktop, the iPhone client is really pitiful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro