Chase Banking App

OrbitD

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the Chase app and I'm not seeing the deposit button. Does anyone else use this app and know why I can't seem to find the button?

jeff1974w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
When you log into your account there will be 4 buttons at the bottom. Press the deposit button, take pics of the front and back of check and submit them.
I remember having to sign up (accept the terms and conditions of depositing with the phone) on my droid x, so you may have to do that before you can deposit.

OrbitD

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I'm blind or my app just decided not to have a deposit button. On the bottom all I see is "My Accounts", "Pay & Transfer", and "More". in More the only options are "find ATM", "Contact Us", "Alerts", "FAQ", "Privacy", and "Disclosures". In Pay & Transfer I have "Transfer Money", "Pay Bills", "Person-to-person quickpay", and "wire transfer"

iArnie

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you're using a device that doesn't allow deposits. There are four tabs on my iPhone 4 "My Accounts," "Pay & Transfer," "Deposits," "More."

jeff1974w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I'm blind or my app just decided not to have a deposit button. On the bottom all I see is "My Accounts", "Pay & Transfer", and "More". in More the only options are "find ATM", "Contact Us", "Alerts", "FAQ", "Privacy", and "Disclosures". In Pay & Transfer I have "Transfer Money", "Pay Bills", "Person-to-person quickpay", and "wire transfer"

Which iPhone do you have??

The chase deposit app may only work with the 3GS and 4 iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR