Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Chase Banking App

So I downloaded the Chase app and I'm not seeing the deposit button. Does anyone else use this app and know why I can't seem to find the button?
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

When you log into your account there will be 4 buttons at the bottom. Press the deposit button, take pics of the front and back of check and submit them.
    I remember having to sign up (accept the terms and conditions of depositing with the phone) on my droid x, so you may have to do that before you can deposit.
    8 BB 9530>iPhone 3GS>5 Dinc>Droid x>VZW iPhone 4>EVO 4g>E4GT>Galaxy Nexus>iPhone 4s>iPhone 5

I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER ANDROID PHONE!
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 5

What he said ^^^ lol
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts

Yup makes deposits and transfers easy.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Nanite

I don't know if I'm blind or my app just decided not to have a deposit button. On the bottom all I see is "My Accounts", "Pay & Transfer", and "More". in More the only options are "find ATM", "Contact Us", "Alerts", "FAQ", "Privacy", and "Disclosures". In Pay & Transfer I have "Transfer Money", "Pay Bills", "Person-to-person quickpay", and "wire transfer"
    iPhone Nanite

Sounds like you're using a device that doesn't allow deposits. There are four tabs on my iPhone 4 "My Accounts," "Pay & Transfer," "Deposits," "More."
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitD View Post
    I don't know if I'm blind or my app just decided not to have a deposit button. On the bottom all I see is "My Accounts", "Pay & Transfer", and "More". in More the only options are "find ATM", "Contact Us", "Alerts", "FAQ", "Privacy", and "Disclosures". In Pay & Transfer I have "Transfer Money", "Pay Bills", "Person-to-person quickpay", and "wire transfer"
    Which iPhone do you have??

The chase deposit app may only work with the 3GS and 4 iPhone.
    8 BB 9530>iPhone 3GS>5 Dinc>Droid x>VZW iPhone 4>EVO 4g>E4GT>Galaxy Nexus>iPhone 4s>iPhone 5

I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER ANDROID PHONE!