Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Chase Banking App

So I downloaded the Chase app and I'm not seeing the deposit button. Does anyone else use this app and know why I can't seem to find the button?
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

When you log into your account there will be 4 buttons at the bottom. Press the deposit button, take pics of the front and back of check and submit them.
    I remember having to sign up (accept the terms and conditions of depositing with the phone) on my droid x, so you may have to do that before you can deposit.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

What he said ^^^ lol
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts

Yup makes deposits and transfers easy.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Nanite

I don't know if I'm blind or my app just decided not to have a deposit button. On the bottom all I see is "My Accounts", "Pay & Transfer", and "More". in More the only options are "find ATM", "Contact Us", "Alerts", "FAQ", "Privacy", and "Disclosures". In Pay & Transfer I have "Transfer Money", "Pay Bills", "Person-to-person quickpay", and "wire transfer"
    iPhone Nanite

Sounds like you're using a device that doesn't allow deposits. There are four tabs on my iPhone 4 "My Accounts," "Pay & Transfer," "Deposits," "More."
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitD View Post
    I don't know if I'm blind or my app just decided not to have a deposit button. On the bottom all I see is "My Accounts", "Pay & Transfer", and "More". in More the only options are "find ATM", "Contact Us", "Alerts", "FAQ", "Privacy", and "Disclosures". In Pay & Transfer I have "Transfer Money", "Pay Bills", "Person-to-person quickpay", and "wire transfer"
    Which iPhone do you have??

The chase deposit app may only work with the 3GS and 4 iPhone.