Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Default Scrabble has stopped pushing notifications

Has this happened to anyone recently? I first noticed it about a week ago. Anyways, Scrabble has recently just stopped notifying me whenever it's my move on a game. The only way it will update is if I manually load the game up and then it will update the icon badge. I have checked all the settings, and everything is set to what it should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

So, am I the only one experiencing this problem? I have just recently tried deleting it from my phone and re-downloaded it and the issue is still not resolved.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I'm experiencing it too
    iPhone Nanite

Default Scrabble notifications

I have the same problem. I was hoping the new iPhone software and firmware update was going to fix this, but it hasn't. Without these notifications, it can take weeks to complete a game! I wonder if anybody has written to Hasbro about.
    iPhone Nanite

Also, I forgot to mention that I am no longer seeing my custom user name, I'm back as Guest 12345 when playing a public game.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

This is still an issue. Any help would be appreciated. Considering not many people have responded to this thread, I assume it's not a widespread issue. So I assume there is a fix someway somehow.
    iPhone Nanite

I tried to figure out how to contact Hasbro and Electronic Arts (EA) but I can't find a link fir support. I did find another forum that addessed this issue, but I forgot to bookmark it and I can't find it now.
    iPhone Nanite

Hey GreasyG, it looks like push started again. I see 2 notifications for me. How about you?
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

As of May 6th, it is still not working. About a week ago it pushed once and then never pushed again. This is bugging me to no end.
    iPhone Nanite

Try this. It worked for my iPod Touch
    1. Log out of Scrabble
    2. Close app
    3. Open Scrabble and login again.