Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

12 Posts

Talking Dr. Reichel's IQ Test HD for iPad

Have you ever wondered what your IQ really is? What if you could take a serious, high-quality IQ test right on your iPad?

We've partnered with a leading European IQ expert, psychologist Dr. Reichel, to develop the first scientific, accurate IQ test for the iPad.

It tests not only your verbal and math skills, but also your logical thinking, visual reasoning, technical comprehension, working memory and more. In approximately 45 minutes, you can generate an accurate estimate of your IQ.

To learn more, visit Dr. Reichel's IQ Test HD on the App Store website:

If you've tried Dr. Reichel's IQ Test, what did you think? We are already working on the first update and would like to incorporate your suggestions. So please post your feedback below!

Thanks and enjoy the app.

the binary family
    excellent apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
    iPhone Intermediate

445 Posts
    Global Posts
    449 Global Posts

Some features are Concentration-enhancing music (optional), Meticulously developed interface, designed especially for iPad, Option to continue an interrupted test upon returning to program

Download here : Dr. Reichel’s IQ Test HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
    thebinaryfamily likes this.
    iPhone Beginner

85 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

I never try this app. I m sure use this app and give review here and thanks paul for the link
    Last edited by baharharre; 04-21-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    iMore Newbie

37 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

It seems scientific and accurate but it also looks really good. I love the shiny icons in the memory questions.