Navigon Update?

Grafixx01#IM

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I have the Navigon GPS program on my VZW iPhone4 and just got an alert there is an update for it. It says it's 20MB and I have to connect to iTunes to update it but don't know how. I know how to connect to iTunes but I can't figure out where to go in order to update the program WITHOUT buying the entire program all over again.

Anyone please help me.

Grafixx01#IM

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
In iTunes goto Apps under Library then in lower right of screen click Check for Updates.

Thanks! I guess that leads me to the other question that I just posted. I have two computers that I have my iTunes on and had to wipe and reload both of them due to viruses. Now when I'm in iTunes, if I allow it to SYNC, it says it'll erase / only sync the programs that are currently in the library. So how can I get them FROM the iPhone TO iTunes?

Brian38501

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Try this:
Transferring Purchased Content to Another Computer
You can transfer content on iPod touch that was purchased using iTunes on one computer to an iTunes library on another authorized computer.*
The computer must be authorized to play content from your Apple account.*
** * To authorize the computer, open iTunes on the computer and choose Store > Authorize Computer.
** * Transfer purchased content: Connect iPod touch to the other computer. In iTunes, choose File > Transfer Purchases from iPod touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh