iPhone Soccer App

RConcheiro#AC

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, I've tried looking online for a while but I could not find anything. I was wondering if there was an app that I can use to watch live sports games. I am trying to watch most of Real Marid games and today is an important game and I was wondering if there was an app that I could watch the soccer games on my phone. If not the soccer game then maybe any type of sports. Thanks in advance so much!

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know any to watch live soccer matches but I have one that does push notifications for (separately) La Liga, the English Premier League and all the UEFA games (Champions, Europa, Euro 2012) that you can dl and keep up to date. For Champions League like today look for UEFA.com mobile. Or Real Madrid has an app MyMadrid, same thing no watching though.

B18DelSolT

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Apps

What you can use is FSC app, or you can use skyfire browser and visit pages like espn3 that stream it.

you can also use Justin TV/ustream app but those arnt always the greatest for stuff like that.

RConcheiro#AC

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't know any to watch live soccer matches but I have one that does push notifications for (separately) La Liga, the English Premier League and all the UEFA games (Champions, Europa, Euro 2012) that you can dl and keep up to date. For Champions League like today look for UEFA.com mobile. Or Real Madrid has an app MyMadrid, same thing no watching though.

So would you recommend that I just download a push notifaciation for La Liga & English and all the UEFA? That is exactly what I like, I'm not a big fan of Germany or Italy. What are the name of these apps? Thanks so much for your help! Currently I am using Live Scores, but it doesn't really send me the up to date scores I have to hit refresh. Thanks again!

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
So would you recommend that I just download a push notifaciation for La Liga & English and all the UEFA? That is exactly what I like, I'm not a big fan of Germany or Italy. What are the name of these apps? Thanks so much for your help! Currently I am using Live Scores, but it doesn't really send me the up to date scores I have to hit refresh. Thanks again!

I just saw this now so sorry for the late reply

(I searched App store with english premier league and la liga and found these, names are what show up on my phone)
EPL app is EPL 2010/11 (I think in app store it says with push notifications, get that one)
La Liga app is La Liga Live (same as above)

I've never done it the other way as listed above with a FSC app or skyfire or justin.tv

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77