Bubbles Only 1.1 - Now out for iPhone & iPad!

Bubbles Only

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
facebookbannero.png

Hello!

I have finally released version 1.1 of Bubbles Only, the addictive game with improved graphics, sound effects, iPad compatibility and Facebook integration.

Navigate by gently tilting your iPhone or iPod Touch. Grow by pursuing and merging with bubbles smaller than you, but watch out for bigger bubbles as they pursue you!

I would really appreciate feedback and suggestions from you guys on future improvements :)!

Thanks in advance,

Screenshots:
forum1h.png

forum2b.png

Link: Bubbles Only for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Lite version: Bubbles Only Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

gquiring

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I redeemed PTEPEFNWHRNX.

Neat game. A couple of issues. The screen rotation only works in one direction with the home button to the right. I hold my iPad with the home button on the left due to my power cord setup. You need to allow the screen to work in either direction.

Also the game play is nice but it's really hard to determine if your ball is bigger than some of the other balls. Maybe an option should be offered to display balls that are dangerous in a different color.

Thanks for the code, this game is fun!

Gary

Bubbles Only

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I redeemed PTEPEFNWHRNX.

Neat game. A couple of issues. The screen rotation only works in one direction with the home button to the right. I hold my iPad with the home button on the left due to my power cord setup. You need to allow the screen to work in either direction.

Also the game play is nice but it's really hard to determine if your ball is bigger than some of the other balls. Maybe an option should be offered to display balls that are dangerous in a different color.

Thanks for the code, this game is fun!

Gary

Thanks for the feedback Gary! The screen rotation is being fixed for the next update, about the second issue though, I will look into it. I myself found it a bit difficult too.. So hopefully we'll find a smooth solution for it for the next update! Thanks again

Great news, btw!! Bubbles Only just hit the New & Noteworthy of the US in its category!! Thanks everybody!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW