Barnyard Blaster released for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch

nuclearnova

Sep 14, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys, I just released my sixth game on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, its called Barnyard Blasters. It's a 3D shooter where you have to prevent animals from escaping various environments. Screenshots and the youtube video probably do a better job explaining -

Youtube Video - YouTube - Barnyard Blaster
iTunes Link for the full version - Barnyard Blaster for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
iTunes Link for the lite version - Barnyard Blaster Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

I'm starting out at $0.99 and doing a release sale, but I'll eventually raise the price back to $2.99 in a few days.

I'd love to hear some feedback, I've subscribed to this thread so I'll respond. I take user feedback serious and thats how I get half the ideas for my

Also available for the Mac - Nuclear Nova Software | Barnyard Blaster

13.jpg

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I saw the Requirements of this game... they are:
Mac OS X Version 10.5, Intel Processor, 25 MB Hard Drive space, iPhone or iPad running iOS 3.2 !!!

nuclearnova

Sep 14, 2008
Visit site
I saw the Requirements of this game... they are:
Mac OS X Version 10.5, Intel Processor, 25 MB Hard Drive space, iPhone or iPad running iOS 3.2 !!!

Oh there are two versions, one for the mac and then one for the iPhone/iPad. No need for an iPad running on your Mac :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods