DreamBook ? The Best App to Interpret Your Dreams [$0,99]

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
66baf311892b4cd918248201224277a7.png

DreamBook application allows you to find meaning of your dreams in five most known and popular dream books of Sigmund Freud, Gustavus Miller, Nostradamus, Hasse and Bulgarian foreteller Vanga. This unique application contains 11000+ definitions, from 6 dream-books and as well from other sources of dream interpretations.

It lets you search for a dream you wish interpret, or display list of available dream interpretations, all via handy, nice touch interface.
And, if your dream is not found - it's not a problem: you always can submit your dream to us and find it interpreted in the next DreamBook update!

Here are some screenshots:

mzl.krbzlpwu.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.xchtnjua.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.acpsadcl.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.ivokiirc.320x480-75.jpg

✭FEATURES✭

❒ Large dream base (over 11.000+)
❒ iCloud. Full synchronization of all actions between iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
❒ Support iPad version (now DreamBook works perfectly on all devices iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad)
❒ Supports the Retina Display on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th gen
❒ Supported multitasking
❒ Working in iOS 4.0-5.0.*
❒ Handy navigation
❒ Intuitive and nice interface
❒ Twitter and Facebook integration, now you can easily share your dreams!
❒ New functions added to calendar and journal

The link for downloading of DreamBook: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dreambook/id318508065?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]HERE[/URL]

Last edited:

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
DreamBook is an app with one goal in mind to help dreamer, what our dreams mean. After a night of dreaming, you can simply open this app up and search by keywords to find out what that dream really meant. :) great app... enjoy the reality in your dreams..

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
New version of DreamBook v2.1 after testing has been successfully submitted for consideration to App Store. Coming soon to your devices.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Quite an interesting concept that I've never really delved into... and rather than having to dabble one's way through 5 books, you've got it all practically sorted into an instant reference? May be something I'd like to try out.

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Quite an interesting concept that I've never really delved into... and rather than having to dabble one's way through 5 books, you've got it all practically sorted into an instant reference? May be something I'd like to try out.

Thanks for your interest. Yes, there is really made and realized sorting out of 8 dictionaries in DreamBook, that makes this app very handy. There are also realized a few pleasant add-ons in DreamBook, that makes the app even more attractive. Try it, we hope you?ll like DreamBook.

Miskosius

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Vetrormerwawn buying fioricet online emaigethast

There are spots where you could purchase fioricet on the web This will be also handy if you curently have some sort of health professional prescribed but do not sense that leaving the home to be stuffed A lot of companies which sell fioricet provide the item in a short amount of time and offer reasonable prices to the prescription medication Tips on how to buy fioricet online is to browse for that subject on the internet The converter should have numerous web sites that come up that supply information about organizations which are marketing the product or service If you get a web page that you prefer, guarantee that the web page remains safe and secure Once you determine which the internet site remains safe and secure, next obtain the actual fioricet from your company online There are lots of sites where you can buy discount fioricet The easiest method to do that is usually to internet searches for affordable fioricet Using this method will make many places which might be offering fioricet for reasonable rates If you wish to consult individuals with regards to suggestions associated with where to find fioricet for cheap prices, a good thing to perform would be to check out a dilemma in addition to answer website By doing this you may inquire your current dilemma along with await website visitors to answer with the reply to your dilemma There are many buy fioricet drugs online The ultimate way to discover these places is usually to be detailed any time talking about what you are searching for on the internet duhanka com] overnight fioricet

Acquiring the drugs you'll want to offset your own ache without having to employ a pharmaceutical drug is likely to be one of the better benefits of purchasing your drugs online This will likely not just save some costs, but it can save you time By visiting any physician's company you need to view the packed holding out spot, in addition to sit amid different sick and tired men and women, just to be studied directly into the actual surgeon's business office and obtain a doctor prescribed that solely had taken a doctor a matter of seconds to write This go to may cost hundreds of dollars as well as however not really ensure you get what you need to have If you can't desire a health professional prescribed, then you can avoid going take a seat inside a physician's waiting around bedroom and you could however obtain the remedies you'll want to overcome your headaches as well as your ache Choosing to get fioricet on the web no prescription is undoubtedly an easy 1 comparing the idea with all the alternative schradersinn com] fioricet without prescription

Stress headaches and other associated pains certainly are a take the time to several people as well as finding the most reliable pain reliever is not easy with the amount of medications inside local pharmacies and on the internet Fioricet is usually a medication that's been became quite successful inside the therapy for strain hassles and also other sorts of pain Individuals can obtain Fioricet on the net no doctor prescribed with online drugs thegenders com] fioricet without prescription

Anxiety hassles and other connected pain really are a bother to many people in addition to choosing the most effective soreness reducer is difficult with the amount of medicines within local druggist an internet-based Fioricet can be a medication that's been proved to be incredibly effective inside management of pressure head aches as well as other forms of agony Patients can get Fioricet online zero prescribed within online pharmacies prodigalsonaudio com] fioricet no prescription

There are various connected with alternate options readily available for people who ought to acquire fioricet It truly is obtainable without a prescription There are various regarding druggist readily available where by an individual can invest in this particular pill, fioricet on the internet with no prescription It is definitely a cheap strategy to pick the item whether it's mentioned This is a fantastic product and contains the potential to be lifetime altering Anybody can purchase fiorciet on-line without having health professional prescribed It is deemed an uncomplicated move to make, and also their own exist several drug stores of which hold this particular substance discover-reiki com] fioricet no prescription

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Today the new version of DreamBook has been submitted for consideration. Now it will be much more comfortable to store your dreams on your iPad. Coming soon to App Store...

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
mzl.glqohgku.320x480-75.jpg

The first version of our app [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dreambook/id318508065?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]DreamBook[/URL] was released on Jul 07 '09. Current version 2.2. is already the 11th !!! update of the app. Almost every two months we add something new into our program that helps it to remain the best of the kind.

In this version of [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dreambook/id318508065?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]DreamBook[/URL] we added the iPad support. Now there is no need to search separately for the app for different types of devices. Now it?s all in one and all in hand ? iPhone (including Retina Display), iPod Touch and iPad. And as usually it?s very beautiful, handy and useful.

And by the way, the price so far is remaining the same ridiculous ? only $0.99.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dreambook/id318508065?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]AppStore: link[/URL]

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
AppMania Company, the developer of the most popular and the best DreamBook for mobile apps, is delighted to announce its new project ? DreamBook for Mac.

This app is a result of 1.5 years of work on the program DreamBook.

Starting with the Mac version all users of DreamBook are in for a pleasant surprise. There will be added the option of synchronization of dreams that you?ve viewed on your iPhone / iPad and Mac into the program. Besides, there will be added dozens of other useful functions about which we?ll tell a little later.

Mac version release planned on this year July. Also we will report about any additional news during the project progress.

mwcarper13

May 23, 2011
Visit site
iJoseph?

In all seriousness, have you considered adding a "dream diary" aspect to it? Dreams are always fresh as soon as you wake up, and usually fade afterwards, but I'm usually too lazy to write them down. Since I use my iPod as my alarm, I might make an effort to record them if the medium was on my iPod.

AppMania

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
iJoseph?

In all seriousness, have you considered adding a "dream diary" aspect to it? Dreams are always fresh as soon as you wake up, and usually fade afterwards, but I'm usually too lazy to write them down. Since I use my iPod as my alarm, I might make an effort to record them if the medium was on my iPod.

Thanks for your comment.

Yes, of course, we have considered this.

This function will also be available in the new version of DreamBook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2