DROP THE CHICKEN iPhone/iPad game

jbean

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I believe there is a new game about to launch on the 28th March on iPhone called DROP THE CHICKEN that is cross compatible with iPad, finally a game I don't have to buy twice. There is a YouTube clip on it and it looks awesome, I can't wait to for it's realese. I advise all to check it out I just googled YouTube drop the chicken iPhone game trailer, and it come up. Was wondering if anyone else had seen this?
:)

flyrobdog

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
i havent seen Drop the Chicken. But im noticing more developers are making their games UNIVERSAL..which means that the same app works and is designed for both the iPhone and iPad.. no 2X crap.

That 2X stuff just kills it for me.. but its better than nothing.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well imstrapped that's because this is a thinly disguised reworking of cut the rope. The chicken is quite similar looking to umnum, balloons = bubbles, bugs = stars, and instead of candy being directed into a mouth you have a chicken being directed into a nest. Very very similar to cut the rope. In fact it looks actionably close to me.

Runloop

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Looks fun but birds really are the new doodle. I don't think anyone is going to think 'great, another bird game.' Maybe they should have themed it different and been more unique

jbean

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Awesome

Just bought it it's really impressive, cut the rope is completely different have you seen the new game called food processing ummmm.... If that's not a copy of fruit ninja I don't know what is.... As for this game it's very smart I like the character, very cute will appeal to kids as well, chickens are the theme lately maybe it's an angry birds thing with the success of the game and now movie link up, but when I was growing up the theme was cars and motorbike and a flood of racing games so what ever works. Good game love Drop the chicken and I've only had it since this morning.

ajfrancis

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I just bought this game too, and I agree with the other comments... This game is amazing!!! It's not too easy like most other games are which makes it really addictive. I would definitely recommend this fun game :):):)

ReginaBell66

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
So far I'm liking it.
But yeh, it is a little like Cut the Rope, but I like Cut the Rope so thats ok.
I have found you have to think a bit more in this one though, Cut the rope you can pass most stages by randomly cutting ropes and see how it goes. This requires a bit of prethought, as there isn't any interaction after you drop him, you have to judge what the chicken is going to do well before he does it.

May not be for everyone, but great for anyone into a decent puzzle. :)

adamjones

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Everybody is targeting birds these days there is whole lot of new species discovered "Angry birds", "Tiny wings" and now "Chicken drop" on the app store :D but, really after watching promo video and comments on this game,

I am gona try this now :)

Thnx

jbean

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
It works really well on my iPad i love it, I did read a few reviews where people were having trouble loading it on iPad, but I googled this and if you update the latest iPad software it will work, from what I can understand it was a game that they have optimized for iPad 2, I have the 1st iPad and it works perfectly, so I'm not sure why this happened. I have an iPhone and iPad but I love playing this on the iPad as the graphics are impressive, such a cute little character.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner