Apps that need iPad versions

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Make your list of apps you wish supported the iPad, and discuss them.

My list:

Momento
Foursquare
TomTom
Instagram
Bop It
RockBand
Tiny Wings
AHUD Cams
TapDJ

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
hi, my point is some iPhone games will work well on the iPad. Not just technically, but in terms of being fun and feeling right. But non-game iPhone apps that are just upscaled on the iPad are going to feel weird.... I need some apps in ipad also.. cannot mention.. there are so many..

Altimate

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want to also state Facebook and skype. I have friendly right now for Facebook and it's nice, but still a bit limited. Also I would like to add ICQ to this list.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The iPad needs more newspaper apps! I want to replace all my newspapers with this device!

I was hoping Apple was going to address this, I guess they don't have plans to. I was hoping that they would add a 'news' tab next to the 'books' 'pdfs' tab in iBooks. The newspaper companies would be able to distinguish layout, page theme, fonts, add videos, etc, as long as it maintained the look of the newspaper.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone knownof a good quote book app? I like taking quotes from my friendsnand using them in my writing. I need a pretty ui and a tagging system. Any recommendations would be great.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW